Tuesday, January 10, 2006


The rope lift, in all it's glory. So, how you do the rope lift (coz I'm, like, SO the person to tell you). First stand beside the start of the lift, skiis facing forward and parallel. The rope will keep on moving so you just have to grab on to it and let it take you up the slope. What they don't tell you is that it practically yanks your arms out of their sockets. So much so that your arms will ache more than anything else the next morning. My first two goes ended miserably with me not even making it past a metre from the start and falling flat on my arse. It wouldn't have been so bad but I hadn't yet figured out how to walk in my skiis nevermind get up in them! But I did it, on the third go ;o) Of course, when I tried to get off at the end of the lift, I fell on my arse but hey, it's quite comfy down there! Posted by Picasa

No comments: