Monday, November 29, 2004

The noises you make...

We got up at a silly o'clock (that's 5am in this case) for this adventure...

A swim with wild dusky dolphins in the middle of the sea!

Complete with supertight wetsuits, flippers and a snorkel, we got into the freezing cold sea. You do, however, manage to forget it's effing cold because all you see around you are dolphins! And what were we told to do to attract their attention?? Make noises and swim in circles to entertain them. All 20 of us complied. The funniest thing? Sticking your head out of the sea and listening to the shrieks, songs and the strangest noises I've ever heard come out of a human mouth. Me? I preferred shouting 'EEEEK, EEEK, EEEEEK'. I'm certain I was communicating with them! I'd swim in circles, Eeek my head off and be amazed to have 3 dolphins swimming around me.

I did puke on the boat after but it was worth it!

Love dolphins!!

No comments: