Sunday, December 19, 2004

Our slogan


How did it start??

Carly woke up one morning saying she had a revelation to make - she needed to write it down in her jourmal it was so important....the revelation - "You only live once and when you're dead, you're dead for a very long time". She looked pretty serious about it too. I just giggled.Posted by Hello

Anyway, Carly gets through a lot of books so usually passes them to me when she finishes (I think it's just her sneaky way of passing her luggage on to me! haha). The first book she passed to me was called 'The Backpacker', bought for obvious reasons. About a week after the big revelation on thousands of feet high in the air, reading this book on the plane, what passage do I read?? Yep, that very same one that Missy G was so proud she'd thought of it!! I couldn't stop laughing. She swears she completely forgot it was in there. LOL, bless her.

No comments: