Saturday, January 22, 2005

Batteries...

The bain of my life on this trip!!

Here's me thinking, how clever of me, I can save my back some trouble and send my camera charger and my ipod charger home with the parentals....after all, I can use batteries in them and they're bound to be easier to find than a plug point.

HOW WRONG WAS I?????!!

Sure, they're easy enough to find but are they ever any good?! HELL NO!! A lot of places sell AA batteries I've never heard of. These usually last 1 minute before my camera switches off. The best ones seem to be special enhanced AA ones made for digital cameras. These are a lot more difficult to find!

So what do you do? Stack up on batteries...there goes the back then! haha, am finding it quite funny really. I always seem to have about 7 half used batteries on me. Switching batteries from camera to ipod and vice versa constantly. Has also made me think up a positive thing about modern technology not being so good...I actually managed to really enjoy a beautiful sunset over some of Vietnam's lush green rice fields on top of Sam mountain without having to do so through the tiny view finder of a camera.


No comments: