Sunday, August 08, 2010

Chance encounter with the beluga whales at the Vancouver Aquarium

So I nearly joined the circus but actually not at all.  I knew it was a long shot but thought what the hell, I like taking pictures and love the circus so I applied for a job taking photos of people at the Cirque du Soleil show.  It started in late July and finished in September.  And I got an interview!!  Tho' erm, funnily enough, after confirming I wouldn't be around for August, I didn't get the job.  Oh well, I shall have to wait another day to run off with the circus... Still, on the plus side - the interviews took place in the aquarium so after mine was done I decided to stick around ;o)

Vancouver Aquarium - Beluga Whales (2)

Vancouver Aquarium - Beluga Whales (6)

Vancouver Aquarium - Beluga Whales (9)

Vancouver Aquarium - Beluga Whales (10)

Vancouver Aquarium - Beluga Whales (13)

No comments: